Hello and welcome to the blog! We are Cheyenne and Geoff Schultz and are wedding photographers in Charlotte, North Carolina. If you'd like to contact us about our photography, please e-mail me at cheyenne@lovetheschultzes.com with a subject line "The Schultzes". You can also check out our website at http://www.lovetheschultzes.com

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Just One.

We're back from Fairfax - it was a great weekend for sure...and now I'm STILL super tired. We got back Sunday evening around 7:30pm. I decided that I would take a nap at 8:30 before waking up to edit late into the night. Yeah, that didn't happen. Geoff and I both slept until 7 the next morning. I guess we needed it!

Anyway, I am SO behind with blogging weddings, engagement sessions, etc. The intent long-term is to blog immediately following the wedding/shoot, but for now I'm averaging a couple of weeks. :( So for now, here is just one shot of David and Lara on their wedding day this past Saturday. I can't wait to share the rest - it was an awesome day.

I hope you two are having fun in Mexico! See you when you get back!

No comments: