Hello and welcome to the blog! We are Cheyenne and Geoff Schultz and are wedding photographers in Charlotte, North Carolina. If you'd like to contact us about our photography, please e-mail me at cheyenne@lovetheschultzes.com with a subject line "The Schultzes". You can also check out our website at http://www.lovetheschultzes.com

Monday, July 28, 2008

Jessica and Steve: Engaged!



I know I say this a lot about many weddings, but we are REALLY excited to shoot Jessica and Steve's wedding this November. Geoff and I first met these two over coffee at Starbucks a couple of months ago - as soon as we got in the car to head home from our meeting, I looked at Geoff and told him how much I hoped they would book with us. Sure enough, we got an email a shortly thereafter with the good news. :)

Not only am I excited to shoot their wedding, but I'm looking forward to working with wedding planner Alyse Woodward of A Perfect Engagement. We met last February and since then, I've been waiting to have the chance to shoot a wedding that she has helped to plan.

For their engagement session we started out at the Mint Museum of Art and then ended at a park uptown. They were a little nervous when we started, but by the end of the session seemed to be pretty used to the camera. All of our wedding day packages include a complimentary engagement session for this reason. Most people seem to feel uncomfortable in front of the camera at first - we'd much rather have them get over this feeling during the engagement session rather than the wedding day. It's also a great opportunity for Geoff and I to get to know the couple beforehand too - then the bride and groom don't feel like they have strangers invading on them on one of the most important days of their lives.

But seriously - I think they rocked it out. Don't they look great?! Jessica is a natural at working the sassy look, right?

See you soon, guys! :)



My view.



Geoff's view.





























1 comment:

Charlotte Wedding Planner said...

These pictures are gorgeous. What else would you expect from an amazing photographer and hot couple? Thanks so much for the shout out my friend... I am dying to working with you as well!