Hello and welcome to the blog! We are Cheyenne and Geoff Schultz and are wedding photographers in Charlotte, North Carolina. If you'd like to contact us about our photography, please e-mail me at cheyenne@lovetheschultzes.com with a subject line "The Schultzes". You can also check out our website at http://www.lovetheschultzes.com

Monday, December 1, 2008

The Furtick Family

I can't believe I haven't blogged in FIVE days! I only feel a little bad about it, as I REALLY enjoyed a lot of R&R over Thanksgiving. Geoff had Wednesday-Saturday off from work, so I promised I would use the opportunity to take some time off from all things photography. I did 2nd shoot for a wedding on Saturday, but that was it. It really was a great few days....Wednesday Geoff and I went to the Gaffney outlets and found EVERYTHING at Banana Republic to be 50% off, Thursday was spent eating THE best stuffed artichokes in the world at our adoptive family's house - the Kaczmarski's, and Friday we decorated our house for Christmas, made M&M Christmas cookies, and watched The Grinch. I feel totally refreshed and ready to tackle all of the work I need to get done before the holidays.

Speaking of the holidays, I had the opportunity to do a pre-Christmas shoot for our Pastor, his wife - Holly, and their two boys - Elijah and Graham. We chose uptown Charlotte for the shoot, as it was already decorated for the season. The boys did SO well - especially considering how cold it was outside.







Sweet boy giving his little brother a kiss.





I love this - my fave. :)



Many thanks to the incredible Larry Hubatka for charming the security guards of the Bank of America corporate building enough to let us shoot. I was FLOORED that we didn't get kicked out and were allowed to shoot in front of the Christmas tree inside for as long as we wanted.





Thanks to the Furtick's for a fun shoot, but more importantly, for the continued sacrifice and dedication to our awesome church. Much love!



Stay tuned - December is going to be a CRAZY blogging month! :)

6 comments:

jamiedelaine said...

Adorable fam! I really love your work Cheyenne. And your name. ;)

Anonymous said...

They look like such a fun family!! Great work with these!

Rachel Brooke said...

Oh yes, it's my favorite too!

Autumn Gibson said...

Adorable family!

Amy Hutchison said...

He looks so different with dark hair!!! I just saw him a few weeks ago, too... Love the dt family shoots... It suits them well!

Whoops. I mean ut.

Leah Bowman said...

These are so cute!!! I love everything about them. You did a great job with the boys! Mine are about the same ages, so I know how hard it can be to get them to cooperate! ;)