Hello and welcome to the blog! We are Cheyenne and Geoff Schultz and are wedding photographers in Charlotte, North Carolina. If you'd like to contact us about our photography, please e-mail me at cheyenne@lovetheschultzes.com with a subject line "The Schultzes". You can also check out our website at http://www.lovetheschultzes.com

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Jessica and A.W.: Engaged!



I always get excited when potential clients tell us that they are looking for something different - something really out of the box for their wedding photography. Hearing this immediately gives me a clue that we'll be a good match. When we first met Jessica and A.W., this is exactly what they told us. :)

For their engagement session they wanted something with an industrial feel, which pumped me up - I LOVE shooting in wrecked places with lots of color and texture! Here's a few of my faves.





LOVE how the red pops.











CRAZY!!!!





LOTS of kissing going on!



This one just makes me totally happy. :)



And finally, I had posted this shot for their sneak peek, but loved it so much, I had to post it again!



See you two soon! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The last one is insane! I love love it!

GEOFF SCHULTZ said...

Great job baby.... amazing as always!!!!

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

Awww--I love that picture too that "just makes you happy!" :)

kristin said...

Love, love the last shot!

Tavis Johnson said...

very cool. love the locations