Hello and welcome to the blog! We are Cheyenne and Geoff Schultz and are wedding photographers in Charlotte, North Carolina. If you'd like to contact us about our photography, please e-mail me at cheyenne@lovetheschultzes.com with a subject line "The Schultzes". You can also check out our website at http://www.lovetheschultzes.com

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Elevation Staff: Part One

As promised, here are the new headshots of the fabulous staff members of Elevation Church. Actually, these are only half of them....I'll blog the other half some other time. Enjoy!

Brandon





Caleb







Chris Brown





Chris Ramsey



Chunks



Gary



Gene



Geoff



Jay



Jessi



Karen



Larry Brey





Larry Hubatka







Lori





Shannon







Wade



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE these pics!!! Absolutely love them. You did an awesome job!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great images! You did an awesome job at capturing each of their personalities!

Anonymous said...

amazing! love the chair idea!

Dennis Bullock said...

These are all really great Cheyenne!

Because of Love said...

We have never officially met before, but my name is Stephanie. I know who you are, even though you probably don't know who I am :)

Love your shots! All the staff ones are great, but so are Pastor's, the Furtick family shots, and the ones of the Hubatkas.

For this set, I love that first picture of Lori. When I first saw it I thought, "That is HER!" She is laughing, holding her phone, and looking beautiful. Great shot!

Maybe we can officially meet sometime!