Hello and welcome to the blog! We are Cheyenne and Geoff Schultz and are wedding photographers in Charlotte, North Carolina. If you'd like to contact us about our photography, please e-mail me at cheyenne@lovetheschultzes.com with a subject line "The Schultzes". You can also check out our website at http://www.lovetheschultzes.com

Monday, December 15, 2008

Modern Photographers



Last month I got an email confirming my acceptance for membership on ModernPhotographers.com . Modern Photographers is an online listing for brides to find photographers with a fresh, contemporary style for their wedding day.

Today I was excited to see that a few of my images were featured on Rocktographers.com - a sister site to Modern Photographers. CLICK HERE to check them out!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am thinking about joining this. Is it worth it?

Anonymous said...

congrats.
every time i see that photo of the rings on the piano keys i die. and the one above it is so perfect as well.

have i told youuuuu lately-- that i love you?
(must be sung for full effect)

Anonymous said...

That's cool that my ring shot is on the Rocktographer site!

Unknown said...

Seems fairly new but I love what I saw on the site so far....I hope it brings you great opportunities.

Anonymous said...

Fun!!! What a neat site. Congrats on your work being featured. I know that's always fun to see. And of COURSE they featured your work - it really does rock! :-)

Mary Marantz said...

that's awesome!! congrats!!