Hello and welcome to the blog! We are Cheyenne and Geoff Schultz and are wedding photographers in Charlotte, North Carolina. If you'd like to contact us about our photography, please e-mail me at cheyenne@lovetheschultzes.com with a subject line "The Schultzes". You can also check out our website at http://www.lovetheschultzes.com

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Pastor Steven Furtick



I was more than excited when our church asked if I'd be willing to shoot some headshots for the staff bio webpage. Along with that came the opportunity to grab some updated shots of our pastor - Steven Furtick. The staff shots will be posted soon - but for now - here's Pastor....clearly, he rocked the shoot.







Fave.





And another fave.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...what kind of church do you attend...the Church of Rock? : )

Awesome shots!

Candice of 'The Beautiful Mess' said...

Did I mention you rock my face off Cheyenne? These are amazing.

Pastor always looks so fashionable too!

You're my hero!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, these are fabulous!

And what a shock to log on and see Steven...we went to college together way "back in the day"!

Dennis Bullock said...

Just subscribed to their podcast!

brooke said...

so I have been listening to Pastor Steven Furtick on podcast while I run for about a year now and in one of his messages in the series "Freakonomics" he talked about the blog he keeps. I decided to take a look at it and was like what?! that is what he looks like???
These pictures are amazing- great photographer, and I'm sure it doesn't hurt when the model has been blessed with being handsome!!