Hello and welcome to the blog! We are Cheyenne and Geoff Schultz and are wedding photographers in Charlotte, North Carolina. If you'd like to contact us about our photography, please e-mail me at cheyenne@lovetheschultzes.com with a subject line "The Schultzes". You can also check out our website at http://www.lovetheschultzes.com

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Lesher Family



You might remember Abbey and Todd from last spring when we shot their maternity session. And now here he is - Baby Allen. Since our shoot a couple of weeks ago I have decided that I'd like to have a baby just like Allen. Seriously....he is SO good and just so dang happy. He LOVED Geoff.....75% of the time Allen was staring at him and smiling.

So....God - if you could just arrange that we have an Allen baby when the time comes, that would be awesome. :)

















This one cracks me up - I love it.



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheyenne- I love your photography- you have a great way of capturing a moment! And could that baby be any cuter?!? Just looking at him puts you in a good mood!- Tiffany Q.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! that is the cutest family ever! We hope that you have a great Thanksgiving!

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

I totally love the first and the last pictures! Great job, girl!

Lauren Kaczmarski said...

BABIES!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

wow! i love how much he connects with the camera! He must have really LOVED having his pictures taken :) Great job!!

Anonymous said...

That made my Thanksgiving weekend. How fabulous are happy quirky babies. I laughed at your prayer, as I have already said such prayers with whole hearted devotion to the words I was speaking to God about certain babies, both for and against particular qualities. I don't pray that way about anything else though but for some reason it makes since to me to do so about a future baby.

Unknown said...

Geoff has always been a baby magnet. What happy pictures! Should I step up the babysitter's house hunting?
Karen / MOM

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE Cheyenne! Love the second one where mom and dad are kissing and he's smiling at you! So cute

Leah Bowman said...

I just LOVE a happy baby!!!! So cute!!! It just makes me want to kiss him! :)

Oh, and congrats to the parents on those cutie doggie shoes. My Sammy had the same pair in brown and I LOVED them! So cute and warm, and they can't get them off! :)