Hello and welcome to the blog! We are Cheyenne and Geoff Schultz and are wedding photographers in Charlotte, North Carolina. If you'd like to contact us about our photography, please e-mail me at cheyenne@lovetheschultzes.com with a subject line "The Schultzes". You can also check out our website at http://www.lovetheschultzes.com

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Shoot - it's what I do.

Hi friends.

Man, I've kind of taken a dip with my September goals. :( Especially the blogging goal and the workout goal. :( BLEH.

What I HAVE done is been shooting...a ton. Here's a few shoots you'll see on the blog in the coming weeks.

Tara and Mike



Katie and Tracy



Allison and Don



Angela and Matt

4 comments:

Meredith said...

yay i'm so excited to see the rest :)

Anonymous said...

can't wait...

Allie said...

Love it! Can't wait to see the rest!!

jamiedelaine said...

The last: perfect.