Hello and welcome to the blog! We are Cheyenne and Geoff Schultz and are wedding photographers in Charlotte, North Carolina. If you'd like to contact us about our photography, please e-mail me at cheyenne@lovetheschultzes.com with a subject line "The Schultzes". You can also check out our website at http://www.lovetheschultzes.com

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Katie and Tracy - Engaged Part One - Charlotte Wedding Photographer



We're going to have to make this a two part post - hope you don't mind. :)

Since the artsy/querky area of Charlotte NoDa has become home to Katie and Tracy, we thought starting the shoot off there would be perfect. As we began shooting, Tracy confessed that he had been studying up on poses from a youtube video. I died. :)))

I'm in love with all of Katie and Tracy's images from their engagement session. Like, in LOVE. Wait till' you see their hot night shoot in uptown...those will be hitting the blog tomorrow - can't wait to share. :)









Unexpectedly, we happened upon this half finished mural.







How could we pass up the opportunity to shoot with the hulk? I mean, we were in NoDa. It would be a crime not to.







:)





9 comments:

jamiedelaine said...

SO CUTE. Cheyenne you're too talented.

Alicia Williams Photography said...

These are phenomenal, Cheyenne! I've been watching your blog for so long and your work has reached the "OMG-this-photography-is-so-good-I want-to-eat-it" level.

Kerry said...

love the light in this group of photos! And I love her necklas! Wonder where she got it from? :)

amy free said...

Oh girl. You just keep knocking it out of the park. Love love loooove your images.

Kim Kalyn said...

I just love your images more and more with each post !! The last one is so flippin cute :)

Katherine B. said...

These are adorable!!!

Jessica F said...

Holy Crap Lady! You are my new inspiration. Seriously. These are just fabulous and beautiful. What is your secret? I wish I could shoot like that! :)

Sasha photo said...

Could you tell me what actions you use to get that soft warm color? It looks like tra, bit which one(s)?

Amy Martin said...

Great session Cheyenne! So fun!