Hello and welcome to the blog! We are Cheyenne and Geoff Schultz and are wedding photographers in Charlotte, North Carolina. If you'd like to contact us about our photography, please e-mail me at cheyenne@lovetheschultzes.com with a subject line "The Schultzes". You can also check out our website at http://www.lovetheschultzes.com

Friday, September 4, 2009

Catalina and Juan



Catalina and Juan are already married, but wanted to set up a shoot to get some pictures of themselves together before Juan moves up to NYC. Catalina will be joining him this fall after he gets things situated. I have to say - I'm jealous. :) I love that they are just picking up and starting a new life in a new (and big and amazing) city. Not to say that I'm not completely loving my life here in Charlotte - I just like thinking about what it would be like to take such an exciting step.

These two are quite the creative pair - Juan is a musician and graphic designer (his work HERE) and Catalina is a photographer (her work HERE). Be sure to check them out!

Lately we've had quite a few bookings from married couples wanting to do a session just for fun - makes me super excited for Geoff and I to have ours done. :)











How cute are these shirts that they MADE?

















9 comments:

Tish Mackay said...

I love how you always capture the couples style. Looks like a super fun shoot!

Karie McLain said...

Those shirts are awesome. Great shoot girl!

Juan said...

LO-VE them!... thanks Cheyenne and Geoff for making it so easy... I have many favorites!... hopefully I'll be creating more clothing items so be on the look out!

catalina said...

holy crap you guys are awesome.
i am SO happy to have these images of us to finally share with our family. mom's gonna cry when she sees them!

andi said...

i'm in love with these guys(:

The Green Pea said...

The couple, the shirts, the photography is great but isn't love wonderful??? Sandi

amy free said...

Those shirts are PRICELESS. They would sell like hotcakes! And I adore how you captured this couple. Capital A - ADORE.

jamiedelaine said...

They have SWEET style. I'm a big fan!

Lauren Kinsey said...

I love the one with the fan above, it's so urban. Fav shoot Cheyenne! :)