Hello and welcome to the blog! We are Cheyenne and Geoff Schultz and are wedding photographers in Charlotte, North Carolina. If you'd like to contact us about our photography, please e-mail me at cheyenne@lovetheschultzes.com with a subject line "The Schultzes". You can also check out our website at http://www.lovetheschultzes.com

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Baby...

.......no, not mine.

Last Friday Geoff came home from work telling me I HAVE to watch this video. And truthfully, I had a bad-wife-eye-rolling-what's-he -going-to-show-me-now moment....followed by reluctantly shuffling my feet over to the monitor to half-heartedly look over his shoulder at the youtube video.

From the opening shot, I knew who had made the video - our insanely talented friends Jared and Maria. After this realization, I quickly became interested.....and by the end of the video, I was screaming and jumping up and down at what I had seen. :)

You must watch. You just have to.

Cutest video ever of how Jared and Maria told their parents of their big news. :)))

6 comments:

Lauren Kinsey said...

I LOVE IT!!! So cool! Congratulations to the happy couple! :D Thanks for posting Cheyenne!

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

Awww, what a lovely and artistic idea!! :)

Alex said...

This is adorable, and very creative!

Monica said...

HOW CUTE! Congrats to your friends!

Unknown said...

OH my gosh...
this was incredibly beautiful...I am gushing...
Karen

Unknown said...

cOOL BEANS!