Hello and welcome to the blog! We are Cheyenne and Geoff Schultz and are wedding photographers in Charlotte, North Carolina. If you'd like to contact us about our photography, please e-mail me at cheyenne@lovetheschultzes.com with a subject line "The Schultzes". You can also check out our website at http://www.lovetheschultzes.com

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Animation Update

*Written last night, but not published until this morning - youtube wasn't being cooperative.

I hope you didn't visit my blog on this day hoping to find me having said something worthwhile. Because tonight - it's just not going to happen. It's late....and I'm spent. And yet, I still had to blog...because I'm an addict.

Today was consumed with a full-day shoot at Elevation. Last week Meredith contacted me to see if I was interested in taking new headshots for all of the staff so they could update their website. I had a lot of fun shooting, but it was still draining. Stay tuned in the next week or so to see what we got!

So as to not be totally lame tonight, I've posted my newly updated intro animation that precedes my website. My husband is such a rockstar......his work astounds me daily.

7 comments:

Tracy (Serendipity Images) said...

Hi Cheyenne! Your new intro rocks! Love it! =)

Anonymous said...

You and Geoff have to be the most talented couple ever!

Amy Martin said...

Looks so great! I need to contact your hubby ;)

Anonymous said...

I see me! =)

Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

You're becoming such a rockstar Cheyenne!

Mary Marantz said...

that's so awesome! I love it!

kristin said...

Looks great... and I love the new saying! =)