Hello and welcome to the blog! We are Cheyenne and Geoff Schultz and are wedding photographers in Charlotte, North Carolina. If you'd like to contact us about our photography, please e-mail me at cheyenne@lovetheschultzes.com with a subject line "The Schultzes". You can also check out our website at http://www.lovetheschultzes.com

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Jesse's Bridals

Photobucket

Yesterday Geoff and I had the pleasure of photographing the wedding of Jesse and Brandon - congratulations you two!  I'll give more details when I blog about the day...coming soon!

For now, here is the beautiful Jesse and her bridal portraits.  A special shout out to Mike and Sherrie at Limerick Studios for allowing me to use their space for these shots.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is Jesse with her mom, Kay:
Photobucket

And here's a couple of behind the scenes shots:
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Heather Houston said...

These are great!! I recognize that dress!! 2 of my brides had it last year! LOL