Hello and welcome to the blog! We are Cheyenne and Geoff Schultz and are wedding photographers in Charlotte, North Carolina. If you'd like to contact us about our photography, please e-mail me at cheyenne@lovetheschultzes.com with a subject line "The Schultzes". You can also check out our website at http://www.lovetheschultzes.com

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Jesse and Brandon - Engaged!

"He's the jokester and will have you laughing the whole time" said Jesse's mom Kay.

A few weeks ago Jesse and her mom came to Charlotte to take her bridal portraits (which turned out BEAUTIFUL and I can't wait to post them after her wedding day!).  They forewarned Geoff and I about the hilarious nature of Brandon - when he and Jesse drove up for their engagement session, I WAS laughing for a lot of it.

I really like these two.  They both seem so genuine and are so likable.  It made my heart smile to see Jesse and Brandon interact and play around together.

Geoff and I are thrilled to be a part of Jesse and Brandon's upcoming wedding and are truly looking forward to a great day (with no rain....right, Jesse?!).

We began our session near Geoff's office under these big trees that have recently blossomed.  I see these tree everywhere (especially in grocery store parking lots, which is random) and have been dying to use them in a shoot.  I love how these turned out - usually I'm big on bright, punchy colors, but I love the soft, romantic look of these.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cute. This is just cute.
Photobucket

It took a few tries, but they got the dip down pretty well!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

"And now...I want you to both hold hands and run toward me....."

"Uhhh....yeah....we don't run."

It was a funny moment - we only tried this once.
Photobucket

And finally, here's a shot of Geoff - causing trouble as always....haha. : )
Photobucket

1 comment:

Sublime Studios said...

The flowers in the first few are gorgeous! And I love the color in all of your shots. Great job!