Hello and welcome to the blog! We are Cheyenne and Geoff Schultz and are wedding photographers in Charlotte, North Carolina. If you'd like to contact us about our photography, please e-mail me at cheyenne@lovetheschultzes.com with a subject line "The Schultzes". You can also check out our website at http://www.lovetheschultzes.com

Thursday, March 20, 2008

What happens in Vegas.....

Dang, I have a LOT to blog about over the next few of days!

Just got back yesterday from a wedding photography convention and tradeshow in Las Vegas - WPPI. The three days I was there was a total whirlwind. I was able to attend a couple of educational sessions, go to the enormous tradeshow, and meet a lot of other photographers. If it weren't for my two roomates - Scarlett Lillian and Lauren Wright, I would have been totally lost and even more overwhelmed than I was.

The biggest reason I decided to fly to Vegas to attend WPPI was so I could make an informed decision about which album companies to use for my engagement session guestbooks and my wedding albums. The two that I decided are are AWESOME - I can't wait to order my samples. As soon as I do that and get them in, I will take some pictures and post up here.

On Tuesday I was able to run around the strip for a couple of hours. I haven't just spent time alone like that in a long time - surprisingly, it was a lot of fun and I was able to get some cool shots.

As glad as I am that I went, I was SO HAPPY to come back - I missed Geoff so incredibly much!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Self Portrait - what a dork. :)
Photobucket

1 comment:

Bobbi said...

you're awesome! it was SOOOOO fab to meet you Cheyenne!!!!!! :D