Hello and welcome to the blog! We are Cheyenne and Geoff Schultz and are wedding photographers in Charlotte, North Carolina. If you'd like to contact us about our photography, please e-mail me at cheyenne@lovetheschultzes.com with a subject line "The Schultzes". You can also check out our website at http://www.lovetheschultzes.com

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Vegas Shoot: Ross and Lesya

Photobucket

Finally I get these up! The last night that I was in Vegas for WPPI, I was given a great opportunity- Scarlett Lillian invited my other roomie Lauren and I to her night shoot for Ross of Flosites and his new wife Lesya. This was my first night shoot, so I definitely learned a lot. Most of these were taken with my little 50mm 1.8. A great lens that won't break the bank!

Check out the shots that Scarlett and Lauren got.

P.S. Clearly I'm struggling with getting my watermarks/blog frames to post consistently - I'm working on it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Kristen Wild said...

Hello there. We met in Vegas at dinner with Jen Harris. Remember me? I am finally getting around to contacting you. You have some amazing work and I cant believe your schedule for the next few months. Anyway, great job on this night shoot in Vegas. You got some great shots. Oh, and I love your site. :) Take care.

Jacque said...

These are FAB!!! Love love love them!!! I can't name any favorites because I love them all :) Great use of light :)