Hello and welcome to the blog! We are Cheyenne and Geoff Schultz and are wedding photographers in Charlotte, North Carolina. If you'd like to contact us about our photography, please e-mail me at cheyenne@lovetheschultzes.com with a subject line "The Schultzes". You can also check out our website at http://www.lovetheschultzes.com

Monday, November 30, 2009

Jen and Brian: Married - Charlotte Wedding Photographer



Jen and Brian's marriage is inspiring to me - they have been married six years....and still seem to really love AND like each other. :) I always get really excited when married couples inquire about booking a session for just them.

We started our shoot out at the Carolina Aviation Museum, which I'd never been to - super cool place. We had planned to start there to represent the shared love of travel that Jen and Brian have.









We started the shoot while the sun was still pretty high in the sky, so it was a fun little challenge for me to shoot in direct sunlight - something we usually don't do.....



....but, I'm still partial to backlight. :)











ooooo.....yes, I love this.



These next two are my favorites, I think. :)





Sure....why not? :)







We ended the shoot uptown for just a few night shots.





I had fun getting to know you, Jen and Brian - thanks for allowing me to take your picture - here's to another 6 years! :)

3 comments:

hubby said...

it's official, i'm not needed - you are awesome :) love you baby and awesome job on the solo mission!

missjulierae said...

what a cool place to shoot!!

. s h e r r y * said...

I LOVE the photos... the airplanes are too cool.