Hello and welcome to the blog! We are Cheyenne and Geoff Schultz and are wedding photographers in Charlotte, North Carolina. If you'd like to contact us about our photography, please e-mail me at cheyenne@lovetheschultzes.com with a subject line "The Schultzes". You can also check out our website at http://www.lovetheschultzes.com

Friday, November 20, 2009

Christmas Came Early :)

Geoff and I have been married 2.5 years and we have yet to design and print our own album. And let me tell you, whenever we get one of our client's wedding albums in the mail, I get that much more excited to make ours...finding the time is the problem. Perhaps in January when we slow down we will order ours....fingers crossed. :)

Anyway, I'm excited to show these to you!

Since our work has changed since we ordered our first set of sample albums, we figured a new set was in order. First, we decided to showcase Kristy and Russ's beautiful wedding in a 9x12 silver leather with a cut out photo window on the front.





We also ordered a parent sized sample using Holly and Drew's wedding in a 6x8 aqua colored leather with their names imprinted in silver on the front.





We've also had two client albums come in.....

Brooke and Matt's went with a 15 spread 9x12 with a basic black leather backing to accent their cover cut-out pic.





Lauren and Jon got the big guy - a 20 spread 12x16 with an upgraded acrylic photo cover. I think they accented it perfectly with the brown/gray leather backing.





And for those who might be wondering, we use Finao albums. :)

Have a fantastic weekend, everyone! We'll be shooting our last Saturday wedding of the year tomorrow - I'm dying to post Trinette's uptown theatre bridal portraits next week - you won't want to miss these!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Can anyone order custom books from Finao or do you have to be a photographer? I'm narrowing down our wedding photos to get ready to make a book, but the only options I know of for the layman are places like Snapfish, etc and they aren't as classy...

Charlotte Wedding Photographer - The Schultzes said...

Hey Abbi - you have to be a photographer to have an account/place orders. :/

Check Blurb dot com

Monica said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE, after Seeing Fiano in person @ WPPI roadshow I am getting the session YOU did of Brent and I for US, then some to showcase our work, I LOVE the ONE album. Do you do your templates in IN Design, I like how they are CLEAN, Classy, Simple and yet still GORGEOUS!
Well work AS ALWAYS
Have a great last wedding of 09 and RELAX in January!

Lauren Kaczmarski said...

I feel slightly famous! Awesome work Cheyenne!

nancy ray said...

um, can i have that first one please? I WANT IT. and it's not even my wedding... but i still wantie. so delightful.

ps. you're amazing :]

Charlotte Wedding Photographer - The Schultzes said...

thanks, monica - our album designer designs them in Indesign...although, Finao recommends not to use Indesign.

Unknown said...

awesome...
is there another great word to describe your work?