sitting in a quiet Panera with a cinnamon crunch bagel and hot tea;
snuggling into my favorite warm vest and scarf;
feeling semi caught up with my email;
finishing up editing the wedding of a super cute couple;
and excited for the pumpkin spice latte I will have later today at Starbucks.
Yes, it's a good day.
Doesn't even matter that it is already November 10th and I haven't blogged my November goals until today. Some of them have even been completed as I type this. Which is a great thing. :)
1. Edit, edit, edit. Have so much to edit this month - you have no idea.
2. Work toward the completion of our NEW BLOG <----------can't WAIT!
3. Order client albums before our album company's cut off date
4. Renew/update privilege license (DONE!)
5. Clean out the inside of my car (still not done from last month :( )
6. Celebrate my mother's 50th birthday
7. Take a load of stuff to goodwill (spring cleaning needs to begin now)
8. Get the extra couch out of the dang living room (DONE!)
9. Set up our home security system (DONE!)
10. Find the time to do a Frank photoshoot
11. Design and order our Christmas cards
12. Brainstorm for a fun project that will premiere following the launch of our new brand
13. Contact accountant (carry over from October - this MUST get done...like, now)
14. Begin re-reading "Redeeming Love" over Thanksgiving break (such an amazing book)
Panera has become much less quiet in the past 15 minutes - time for Starbucks. :)
Here one more peek at my edit for the super cute couple I spoke of at the beginning of this post - their blog post coming tomorrow. :)