Hello and welcome to the blog! We are Cheyenne and Geoff Schultz and are wedding photographers in Charlotte, North Carolina. If you'd like to contact us about our photography, please e-mail me at cheyenne@lovetheschultzes.com with a subject line "The Schultzes". You can also check out our website at http://www.lovetheschultzes.com

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Tara and Mike - Engaged - Charlotte Wedding Photographer



Tara and Mike will be getting married this coming April at Byron's SouthEnd - we haven't shot there since Jessica and Steve's wedding and can't wait to be back!

Until then, please enjoy a few of their engagement session - and I'm sorry, but how CUTE is her dress? I wish it was mine. :)









Love this. :)













5 comments:

Mallory said...

Well that church sure does look familiar :]
great session!

Meredith said...

you rock. your couples rock. everything is amazing!!!!

Jessica F said...

Just gorgeous! Beautiful pictures :)

Jessica L Sack said...

I think I've realized that one of the things that I love most about y'all's pics is that you have such an uncanny knack to make every setting look amazing. I wish I knew where half of the Charlotte locations are that you manage to find... Ah, miss you guys...

tabitha said...

i adore tara and mike's enagement pictures. i am a bridesmaid and cannot wait to see what you do on the big wedding day :)