Hello and welcome to the blog! We are Cheyenne and Geoff Schultz and are wedding photographers in Charlotte, North Carolina. If you'd like to contact us about our photography, please e-mail me at cheyenne@lovetheschultzes.com with a subject line "The Schultzes". You can also check out our website at http://www.lovetheschultzes.com

Monday, October 26, 2009

Fall Wedding Previews

We made it through October! After shooting FIVE weddings this month, we're ready to have this weekend off for a little break before we finish off the year. And now, I have a TON of editing to do....here's what's coming up. :)

Anna and John - September 19



Megan and Patrick - September 26



Andrea and Shawn - October 3



Jenn and Brad - October 9



Julie and Pat - October 10



Allison and Don - October 17



Katherine and Ryan - October 24



We also have two more engagement sessions to be featured here - those will be up soon. :)

Leslie and Matt



Brooke and Jon

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like a lot of great wedding shots to come! :-)

Caroline Ghetes said...

Woohoo! I'm so happy to see that you are so busy! Also, I am soooooo diggin' Brad's blazer. What a cool choice for a groom's jacket! Can't wait to see your posts! Love them so far : )

Monica said...

Love them all SO happy for you two, hope y'all get some time to relax!!!

Dina @ White Thread said...

OMG, I MUST see more of this Oct. 9th wedding. I am loving that jacket!

Tracy (Serendipity Images) said...

Lookin' good Cheyenne! I love the sparkler exit -- I actually just had my first sparkler exit this weekend (at a Beta wedding!), and think they're fabulous! :) Can't wait to see the full weddings! :)

meredith huntley said...

amazingly awesome!!! i can't wait to see the rest...

Jeanette said...

These sneak peeks are Fabulous.. I am so looking forward to seeing the rest.