Hello and welcome to the blog! We are Cheyenne and Geoff Schultz and are wedding photographers in Charlotte, North Carolina. If you'd like to contact us about our photography, please e-mail me at cheyenne@lovetheschultzes.com with a subject line "The Schultzes". You can also check out our website at http://www.lovetheschultzes.com

Friday, June 13, 2008

Umm....wow.

Okay, I'm totally blown away right now. A few minutes ago I got the forward below from my friend, Karla. I know it's hard for some to see the significance of the simple note below, but it really rocked me in the best way possible. God amazes me at how impeccable His timing is...this forward was sent to me right when I needed to be reminded of this the most...down to the MINUTE that I needed to hear it.

To: YOU
Date: TODAY
From: GOD
Subject: YOURSELF
Reference: LIFE

This is God. Today I will be handling All of your problems for you. I do Not need your help. So, have a nice day. I love you.

P.S. And, remember...
If life happens to deliver a situation to you that you cannot handle, do Not attempt to resolve it yourself! Kindly put it in the SFGTD (something for God to do) box. I will get to it in MY TIME. All situations will be resolved, but in My time, not yours.

Once the matter is placed into the box, do not hold onto it by worrying about it. Instead, focus on all the wonderful things that are present in your life now.

Now, you have a nice day.
God

God has seen you struggling, God says it's over.



Yeah, a weight has been lifted. :)


So, I know I may seem obsessive about our trip to the Bahamas because I am posting about it FOUR TIMES, but I couldn't help posting about Geoff's first ever boat ride and the cute dolphins we encountered. Mary's dad was kind enough to invite us out for a quick ride after breakfast.

I PRO-MISE this will be the last post and I will move on with my life. :)

You heard me right....Geoff's FIRST boat ride. I guess I took growing up on the Sacramento River for granted!





This is Niall's mom and her friend. They were SO excited about this boat ride...the whole time they were shouting back and forth to each other (again, with an Irish accent) "oh, Noureen! just look at how lovely!"...."oh yes, isn't it just wonderful?!!!". It was THE cutest thing...they were so full of joy.



You can imagine their reaction when we saw this school of dolphins....that began circling our boat!



No comments: