Hello and welcome to the blog! We are Cheyenne and Geoff Schultz and are wedding photographers in Charlotte, North Carolina. If you'd like to contact us about our photography, please e-mail me at cheyenne@lovetheschultzes.com with a subject line "The Schultzes". You can also check out our website at http://www.lovetheschultzes.com

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Michelle and Kevin: Married!

At the end of May I second shot a wedding for the awesome Jeremy Igo. Michelle and Kevin were married at the Ballantyne Resort here in Charlotte.

I really enjoy second shooting for other photographers, as I get to experience how others work - I always walk out having learned so much. This particular wedding, Jeremy was nice enough to let me play with his lighting at the reception - off camera lighting is challenging!







I couldn't decide which flower shot I liked best - so here's two for you.







The bushes that I was behind for this shot were way taller than I am - I grabbed this dinky little bucket out of the back of a golf cart, stuck it in the dirt, and began my balancing act.











I couldn't decide between these cake shots either!





The groom's cake!



Tuxedo strawberries....yesssssss......



And tea!



Love this ice sculpture!



The ice luge - a brilliant invention.



How cute is Kevin's mom in her dress?







Thanks for the opportunity to shoot with you, Jeremy! And congratulations Michelle and Kevin! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the photo of Kevin's mom. I feel like I would get along great with her :D Great job! And just so you know, I think you would TOTALLY ROCK the red heels :)