Hello and welcome to the blog! We are Cheyenne and Geoff Schultz and are wedding photographers in Charlotte, North Carolina. If you'd like to contact us about our photography, please e-mail me at cheyenne@lovetheschultzes.com with a subject line "The Schultzes". You can also check out our website at http://www.lovetheschultzes.com

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Let's hit the slopes!

Photobucket

.....or not. We had been talking about heading up to my dad's cabin in the mountains of northern california and then going skiing for a day. We made it to the cabin, but lacked the energy and motivation to haul ourselves even further north to spend a day on the slopes. Instead, my dad, Geoff and I just found some snow to play in. They did most of the playing - I just kept to my camera.

Beautiful!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Love this one of my dad climbing out of an igloo:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Love this one too.
Photobucket

All ready for a little push and a fun trip down the hill.
Photobucket

And this is why I didn't do much playing and preferred just to watch...
Photobucket

Photobucket

That's all - thanks for looking!
Photobucket

1 comment:

SJB Weddings & Events said...

You guys look like you had a great time! You and Geoff are so cute!