Hello and welcome to the blog! We are Cheyenne and Geoff Schultz and are wedding photographers in Charlotte, North Carolina. If you'd like to contact us about our photography, please e-mail me at cheyenne@lovetheschultzes.com with a subject line "The Schultzes". You can also check out our website at http://www.lovetheschultzes.com

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

An Obsession---> My Wedding Video

Back when we were planning our wedding a couple of years ago, we didn't initially think we wanted to hire a videographer. That is, until we saw Scott Steward's work. He is the owner of SFS Productions and he is ridiculously talented. As soon as we saw his reel, we were hooked and knew it would be a good investment. And seriously, hiring Scott was one of the best decisions we made....I am OBSESSED with my wedding video. I must watch it at least once every couple of months.

Be sure to jump on over to Scott's blog to check out some of his stuff - including a clip of US on June 9th, 2007. :) Click HERE to see it at the bottom of his post.



Here's a few of my other favorites in Charlotte:

KA Studios
Crown Alley Films

3 comments:

Kristy Powell said...

geez. way to make a girl cry on a Wed. morning. i don't know why we didn't really even consider this. i would LOVE to have our ceremony done like that. we have a dvd of our ceremony a friend set up for us with no sound. and a recording of the ceremony done by Centenary, but that's it, they are separate. and no cool music.

(and i must admit that i am embarrassed as i think i comment on your blog more than anyone...)

Matthew Hammett said...

I watched the video this morning. I enjoyed it!! Y'all make such a great couple!!

Caroline Ghetes said...

Hey Cheyenne! If I had your wedding video as mine, I'd probably watch over and over too ; ) Also, thanks for the cinematography recommendations! I have been trying to find some good ones in Charlotte and they are great!