Hello and welcome to the blog! We are Cheyenne and Geoff Schultz and are wedding photographers in Charlotte, North Carolina. If you'd like to contact us about our photography, please e-mail me at cheyenne@lovetheschultzes.com with a subject line "The Schultzes". You can also check out our website at http://www.lovetheschultzes.com

Friday, April 17, 2009

More to Follow!

So yeah - I'm a little overwhelmed with all things life right now. Have been shooting my butt off and am severely failing at keeping up with my emailing and editing. But I'm trying, people - I'm trying real hard. :)

Here's a quick shot of a bridal I shot yesterday.

4 comments:

Stephanie Lynn Photography said...

I love the action in combination with this shot. They work perfectly together! Awesome, can't wait to see the rest.

Unknown said...

Pretty picture! I've heard your assistant on this particular afternoon was a horse whisperer!

Kristy Powell said...

girl. no stress. enjoy your day off. quality can not be rushed nor stressed over. you are wonderful and all of your wonderful clients will be just fine waiting, and thrilled to have supported such a balanced photographer, capable of taking days off.

Katy said...

I want her shoes.