Hello and welcome to the blog! We are Cheyenne and Geoff Schultz and are wedding photographers in Charlotte, North Carolina. If you'd like to contact us about our photography, please e-mail me at cheyenne@lovetheschultzes.com with a subject line "The Schultzes". You can also check out our website at http://www.lovetheschultzes.com

Monday, September 1, 2008

Sneak Peek: My Weekend

Busy weekend....lots of shooting going on! Here's a sneak peek at what's been going on with us the past few days.

It actually started on Thursday with Ginger and Dean's engagement shoot - Dean was such a sport.....he recently had knee surgery, so he was on crutches!



On Saturday I shot for Jeremy Igo at an awesome wedding.



And finally, Sunday Geoff and I shot the wedding of Reida and Brandon who are THE BEST.....seriously, these two CRACK ME UP....I love em'.



Anyway, that's all for now - sorry for the super short blog post, but I'm pretty tired and have a BUNCH of editing to do. Be on the lookout for Crystal and Matt's engagement session and Lori and Tom's wedding!

Happy Labor Day everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

whew girl I get tired reading all you do over the weekends! :) But how exciting how much your business is booming! YAY! :)