Hello and welcome to the blog! We are Cheyenne and Geoff Schultz and are wedding photographers in Charlotte, North Carolina. If you'd like to contact us about our photography, please e-mail me at cheyenne@lovetheschultzes.com with a subject line "The Schultzes". You can also check out our website at http://www.lovetheschultzes.com

Monday, September 15, 2008

Anna and Tim: Sneak Peek



The intent really is to blog about a wedding right after the wedding has happened - I just can't ever seem to get caught up enough to do this! So, for now, here's a little peek at a few shots from Anna and Tim's wedding this past Saturday.



Ummmmm....this one is DEFINITELY going on the website. How hot are they?!

6 comments:

Charlotte Wedding Planner said...

I LOVE the deep colors in the bouquet and bridesmaids dresses. Do you know how did the flowers? Can't wait to see the rest!

Lisa Hewlett said...

Beautiful! She's absolutely gorgeous... how do you get your photos to be so huge on your page? I click on "Large" when I post mine, but they still come out small...great work!

Charlotte Wedding Photographer - The Schultzes said...

Alyse - I know it - the colors were AWESOME. Flowers were by Deborah Bell.

Lisa - I know, right?! She IS gorgeous, I agree. To get my photos larger on the blog I resize them in photoshop, ftp them, and then copy the html code and paste it into the html section of blogger. Before I did it this way I would upload to photobucket, resize them in there, and then copy and paste the html code. Hope this helps!

Sublime Studios said...

Looks like fun! Can't wait to see the full post! I love doing rockstar wedding party poses!

Anonymous said...

Love love love the one in black in white! :)

What a fab looking wedding party!

Rachel Brooke said...

That 1st image - LOVE IT!