Hello and welcome to the blog! We are Cheyenne and Geoff Schultz and are wedding photographers in Charlotte, North Carolina. If you'd like to contact us about our photography, please e-mail me at cheyenne@lovetheschultzes.com with a subject line "The Schultzes". You can also check out our website at http://www.lovetheschultzes.com

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Blessed Day

Ahhhhh....today was SUCH a great day! I love days like today - busy - go, go, go - running from one fun thing to the next frantically!

My day actually started out by sending out the slideshow I finished for my of my recent bride and groom's - Erika and Brad. Within minutes of emailing it to Erika, I heard back from her with this:

"Seriously, I am in tears. Thank you so much! I wish I could give you a hug! You are so talented!"

It truly makes my day when I see my clients so thrilled with their photography that we were able to provide for them. I just feel SO blessed that this is my job. I mean, I have THE best job in the world. I get to spend my time working with awesome people on one of the best days of their lives. And then, I get to provide something so special that the couple will cherish for the rest of their lives. I just feel such a sense of absolute PURPOSE doing what I do - and I just don't think it can get better than that.

Here's the slideshow of their beautiful day:



After lunch I was able to meet up with one of my photog friend's - Amy Martin. I SERIOUSLY love this woman's work - and she's only been at it for a little over a year! Whoa!

Last spring I got an email in my inbox from the wonderful and talented photographer David Jay announcing his "Free to Succeed Tour" around the United States. I didn't even hesitate in signing up for his workshop in Charlotte. I have been looking forward to tonight for so long, as I knew I would walk out being better equipped to run my business and be a better photographer and person. And sure enough, he didn't disappoint. I am SOOOOO pumped up about what we are doing with Cheyenne Schultz Photography and the exciting things that are to come. PLUS, I got to spend some time with my new friends - Candice and Daniel from A Beautiful Mess! Thank you, David Jay and the Free to Succeed Crew!

Alright, so the day just kept getting better and better. I came home after the workshop to find an email from the women of Elizabeth Anne Designs who told me that Joy and Matt's wedding was featured on their blog as a "Real Wedding". I am super excited, as their blog is one of the best wedding planning blogs I've seen. Not only do they regularly feature "Real Weddings", which are a great source of inspiration, but they offer wedding planning tips, and even have a full library of vendors broken down by state....if you are planning a wedding, definitely go on over to check them out!

To view the full blog post, check it out HERE!



God - You are SO good to me. All of the glory is Yours!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cheyenne! You did such a beautiful job on the photos! I loved watching the slideshow! As far as the Free to Succeed tour, I was supposed to go, but something important came up last minute that I wish didn't, because I knew this seminar would be SO informative. I am so jealous that you got to go! I'm happy you learned a ton. God bless you!

Kristin Vining Photography said...

Hey Cheyenne - you would never know it's only been a year. The slideshow captured their day perfectly and beautifully...keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Their cakes are gorgeous (and fun- Nintendo!!). Any idea of where they had got them??

Unknown said...

...was like being there, celebrating with them.....and well.... the photos, the moments captured......wonderful, job Cheyenne. I do think you have one of the most wonderful jobs in the world....a gift that keeps giving.

Karen / MOM

Charlotte Wedding Planner said...

EAD! Holy Smokes! :-)