Hello and welcome to the blog! We are Cheyenne and Geoff Schultz and are wedding photographers in Charlotte, North Carolina. If you'd like to contact us about our photography, please e-mail me at cheyenne@lovetheschultzes.com with a subject line "The Schultzes". You can also check out our website at http://www.lovetheschultzes.com

Friday, September 19, 2008

Explanation + Sneak Peek

First of all, I have to acknowledge my blog post from yesterday and say that it absolutely cracked me up to rickroll my blog readers. For those of you who had never been rickrolled before, here is what wikipedia has to say about it - so when it happens to you again, you'll know what's up:

Rickrolling is an Internet meme involving the music video for the 1987 Rick Astley song "Never Gonna Give You Up". The meme is a bait and switch: a person provides a Web link they claim is relevant to the topic at hand, but the link actually takes the user to the Astley video. The URL can be masked or obfuscated in some manner so that the user cannot determine the true source of the link without clicking (and thus satisfying their curiosity). When a person clicks on the link given and is led to the web page he/she is said to have been "Rickrolled". By extension, it can also mean playing the song loudly in public in order to be disruptive.

So anyway, thanks for letting me have some random fun to amuse myself. :)

Secondly, we just got home from an awesome engagement shoot with Laura and Joe. As soon as Geoff and I got home, we uploaded the images and started going through them. I was so happy with them, I couldn't stand waiting to post a few (more to come next week). Enjoy!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait till you get this shoot edited - good stuff.