Hello and welcome to the blog! We are Cheyenne and Geoff Schultz and are wedding photographers in Charlotte, North Carolina. If you'd like to contact us about our photography, please e-mail me at cheyenne@lovetheschultzes.com with a subject line "The Schultzes". You can also check out our website at http://www.lovetheschultzes.com

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Stacey and Ted: Married!



A few weeks ago I had an awesome opportunity to second shoot for the fabulous Scarlett Lillian. Scarlett is one of my favorite photographers who I really look up to.....so of course, I really didn't think twice when she asked me if I would be interested in driving the 5 hours it took to get down to Jekyll Island, Georgia. DEFINITELY make it a point to check out what Scarlett got on HER BLOG.

Stacey and Ted were married at the Jekyll Island Club; a beautiful location with PLENTY of gorgeous spots for shooting. The moment Scarlett introduced me to the bride and groom the night before the wedding, I knew it was going to be a great time. These two are so likable - I truly enjoyed being around them for the length of my stay. Ted and his guys were a riot to hang out with and Stacey was as sweet as could be. 

This blog post is semi-out-of-control just because I couldn't narrow it down more than I did. Bear with me.

We started the day with Stacey and her bridesmaids getting ready at the Cherokee cottage.






I must have taken at least 40 shots of her shoes alone - I was obsessed with them. It was really hard for me to not post more than one!



These flowers = gorgeous



I spent most of the "getting ready time" with the guys. As mentioned, they were a lot of fun to be around.





This was Ted's bestman - getting made fun of for something by the other guys....I won't say what.  :) 



Stacey made a beautiful bride, right? Um...yeah.



And Ted doesn't look so bad himself!



Right before the guys headed to the church, we got some shots of the guys. One of the groomsmen was talking all morning about a fountain outside of the cottage that we had to get a picture by. As soon as we got there and the guys stood next to the water spraying out, it became obvious what kind of shot we should get. :) Hilarious.

They also had some fun jumping across the fountain. Thank you, Jesus, for not letting them fall in in their tuxes - I have a feeling Stacey wouldn't have been thrilled to find her groom sopping wet at the end of the aisle. :)



The ceremony was in a tiny little church, but it was the perfect size for their guests.





I grabbed this shot of Stacey and her dad through the pew right before they were about to walk down the aisle.









Post ceremony we stole them for some portraits. Again, I had a hard time not posting more than I did!









The details of the reception were so fun - I loved the color!








I love these shots of them dancing.





The night ended with a sparkler send off.....





And after multiple attempts, I managed to get this fun shot.



Congratulations Stacey and Ted! And thank you, Scarlett for inviting me down to shoot with you - it was a blast for sure!

3 comments:

Scarlett Lillian // Jacksonville Senior Photographer said...

Hot stuff! Thanks for all your help and for getting so many great images to add to their memories!

SJB Weddings & Events said...

Cheyenne and Scarlett Lillian! WOW! What an amazing pair. I love them.

Leah Bowman said...

Amazing shots, Cheyenne! I love them all. But I think my favorite is the soft picture of the bride, so lovely and artistic. Great capture!