Hello and welcome to the blog! We are Cheyenne and Geoff Schultz and are wedding photographers in Charlotte, North Carolina. If you'd like to contact us about our photography, please e-mail me at cheyenne@lovetheschultzes.com with a subject line "The Schultzes". You can also check out our website at http://www.lovetheschultzes.com

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Clint and Annye: Engaged! (but not for long)



After returning from a trip to the mountains two years ago at which both Clint and Annye were present, I can remember Geoff telling me that Clint was "interested" in her. And now here they are - just a month away from tying the knot! We are definitely excited to shoot their wedding at the end of June. Such an incredible privilege to be able to capture the moments that they will look back on for the rest of their lives. 

We got a PERFECT evening at Freedom Park for their engagement session. The weather couldn't have been nicer! Thanks you two - we hope you had as much fun as we did....we'll see you soon!



I love this one.



We got some beautiful light to work with!



The brought along a football - so of course we made them take turns tackling each other.









Way cute, right? :)



Ummm....yeah....I couldn't have asked for better light!





I am OBSESSED with this shot of Annye.





I'm a big fan of the look that comes out of shooting in the kiddie play train - yup - love it!






1 comment:

Leah Bowman said...

These are beautiful. I love the fact that you can really tell that you have a personal and emotional connection with the couple. Lovely images!