Hello and welcome to the blog! We are Cheyenne and Geoff Schultz and are wedding photographers in Charlotte, North Carolina. If you'd like to contact us about our photography, please e-mail me at cheyenne@lovetheschultzes.com with a subject line "The Schultzes". You can also check out our website at http://www.lovetheschultzes.com

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Tiffany and Scott - July 14, 2007



And here they are - the final set of pictures from the Taylor Weekend Extravaganza!

Never have I seen Tiffany look so beautiful. I know that pretty much every bride is beautiful on her wedding day, but boy - Tiffany looked stunning.

Since I was in the wedding, I don't have any shots of the ceremony, but busted out the camera at the reception, which was held at the Younts Center at Furman University.

Tiffany and Scott - thank you so much for letting me be a part of your day. I love you both and wish you the best for your future together. I know that your marriage will be blessed because God is all up in it!































No words for this next shot -
seriously.....who IS this crazy person?




CONGRATULATIONS MR. and MRS. TAYLOR!!!

No comments: