Hello and welcome to the blog! We are Cheyenne and Geoff Schultz and are wedding photographers in Charlotte, North Carolina. If you'd like to contact us about our photography, please e-mail me at cheyenne@lovetheschultzes.com with a subject line "The Schultzes". You can also check out our website at http://www.lovetheschultzes.com

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Lauren and Seth




On July 20th, 2007 in the Isle of Palms, South Carolina (near Charleston), my girl Lauren and her man, Seth, got married! Even with a huge weather glitch, it was beautiful....I am so grateful to have been there to see it.

First, I have to thank Lauren and Roz for letting me come down there to document the day - I truly had fun running around amidst the craziness and capturing the events as they happened. Also, a shout out is needed for the wonderful, fabulous, and ridiculously talented - BAILEY HOOD (future pro photographer and little brother to Lauren). He and I tag-teamed photographing that day...hopefully we will get to again sometime soon! Check out some of his work HERE.

A recap of the Furr Wedding Day....

We started at her parents condo where she was getting ready. Between dodging her hateful dog - Birdie - I got some really fun shots. AND, not only was I photographer for the day, but also her hair stylist. Okay, not completely, but she did make me put the rollers in her hair, which was high pressure in itself.





After shooting Lauren, I went on over to the ceremony and reception site to get some shots of Seth. He looked great! What a catch, Lauren! :)





And then, literally five minutes before Lauren was supposed to arrive in her golf cart and the ceremony was to begin, the down pour started. Now, I'm from California and have never been in a hurricane. But, of what I picture of hurricanes, this was it! It was ridiculous...everyone was just walking around nervously laughing and praying for it to pass quickly.



It quit finally....she came flying up on her golf cart, dad Marty walked her down the aisle, and they proceeded with an incredibly touching and God-filled ceremony. It was amazing to watch the two of them look into each other's eyes and commit to each other in marriage. Of course, because it was Lauren's wedding, there were some very funny moments - her brother Alex's cell phone went off in the middle of the ceremony and then Lauren put Seth's ring on the wrong hand. It was endearing.

















Finally, I need to mention how stunning Lauren looked on her wedding day. I know it sounds cheesy, but she had this beautiful GLOW about her the entire day...she was just SO HAPPY and it came through in every photo I took of her. I seriously have a TON of her and had the worst time picking a few out for the blog.









THIS is typical Lauren....



Congratulations Seth and Lauren!
I love you both and can't wait to watch your marriage unfold.


Now, move to Charlotte, okay? :)

No comments: