Hello and welcome to the blog! We are Cheyenne and Geoff Schultz and are wedding photographers in Charlotte, North Carolina. If you'd like to contact us about our photography, please e-mail me at cheyenne@lovetheschultzes.com with a subject line "The Schultzes". You can also check out our website at http://www.lovetheschultzes.com

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Bridesmaids at Brick Street



As promised, here are the pictures from Tiffany's Bridesmaid Luncheon the morning of her wedding day. It was held at THE CUTEST restaurant - Brick Street Cafe in Greenville, SC.

The lunch was complete with Mimosas and the cafe's famous "Love Muffins," which are big, fat, and jelly-filled. Yum.

Not only was the cake was phenomenal in taste, but it was filled with charms that each bridesmaid got to pull out.

Tiffany was calm and collected....not to mention that she looked fabulous (P.S. - I loved her dress and want it for my own).


















Here's me with Tiff - first picture with my new haircut since I chopped it!

No comments: