Hello and welcome to the blog! We are Cheyenne and Geoff Schultz and are wedding photographers in Charlotte, North Carolina. If you'd like to contact us about our photography, please e-mail me at cheyenne@lovetheschultzes.com with a subject line "The Schultzes". You can also check out our website at http://www.lovetheschultzes.com

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Emily and Dan - Engaged - Charlotte Wedding Photographer



It was outside of the Dean and Deluca wine bar in Phillips Place that Dan asked Emily to be his girlfriend......and then sometime later.....he asked her to be his wife. :) And with that, what better place to begin our engagement shoot?!





I saw this lettering on a store window - I think it said "fine paper". I couldn't resist putting Dan in the spotlight for a minute. :)







We decided on this nearby field for a more casual look. Emily had told me that on their first date together, Dan showed up at her door with a single sunflower. Then, the next day, he sent her a whole bouquet of sunflowers! So of course we HAD to incorporate them in the shoot. And I'm so glad we did....we definitely had some fun. :)





I so love this shot - it just makes me laugh.



Things got a little crazy toward the end... :)



....and why not end things with a flower sword fight?!







See you two in July! :)

11 comments:

brionyskerjance said...

beautiful and fun

SJB Weddings & Events said...

I loved this shoot! Looked like they were having fun. I'm sure you'll have awesome shots from their wedding.

Katherine B. said...

These are great!!! You rocked the shoot yet again :) What is great about these is that their happiness/love seems to just radiate from the pics! :)

beth said...

Your work is sooo beautiful and fun!

Meredih Huntley said...

Awesome. I love all of them!

Suzi said...

They are FANTASTIC!!! Can't wait to see pictures of the wedding.
Suzi
(Emily's sister)

Jessica L Sack said...

These are too cute! Great job!

whitney elizabeth said...

super cute session!!

sharon clark said...

love these cheyenne!! super fun shoot!

Molly D. said...

Wow, these are awesome...This has to be one of my favorite shoots you guys have done!

jeff said...

some wild stuff with flowers nearing the end. amazing amazing. i love it. so much fun seeing the couple like that.