Hello and welcome to the blog! We are Cheyenne and Geoff Schultz and are wedding photographers in Charlotte, North Carolina. If you'd like to contact us about our photography, please e-mail me at cheyenne@lovetheschultzes.com with a subject line "The Schultzes". You can also check out our website at http://www.lovetheschultzes.com

Sunday, May 10, 2009

World's Largest Sneak Peek

Well, folks - spring has sprung, which means that wedding season is in FULL effect. We're shooting a TON of weddings and a TON of engagement sessions. This means a whole HEAP of editing that we're trying our best to keep up with. For now, I put together the sneak peek of all sneak peek's to share of what's to come. :) :)

If you are a client of ours and see your face below - rest assured, your pics are coming soon....I PROMISE, it will be worth the wait! :))))))

Trinette and Jason's engagement session



Mary and Niall's anniversary session



Becky and Tim's engagement session



Kate and Jason's wedding



Second shooting for Tracie and Thomas's wedding



Jessica and A.W.'s wedding



Jon and Lauren's wedding



Crystal and Matt's wedding



Elizabeth and Jeremy's wedding



Brooke and Matt's wedding

12 comments:

jamiedelaine said...

Oh my GOODNESS girlfriend. Seriously! That many sessions/weddings to blog? Ack! I couldn't handle it. ;) You're a mad woman.

Amanda Suanne said...

no kidding that is a huge sneak peak!! Girl you are staying busy!! Which is amazing!! :) God is truly blessing your business! Keep up the good work I can't wait to see what all you have been working on!

Corinna Hoffman Photography said...

Wow!! That sure was the biggest sneak peek post I've ever seen! Did you have a wedding everyday?? :) Amazing! Keep up the great work, and I enjoy following your blog :) I look forward to seeing the rest :)

Elizabeth Whisennant said...

Thanks for the sneak peak. I am excited to see the rest, but hope more than anything that you take some time for yourself during this busy season.

Manon said...

wow can't wait for the whole posts.

courtney said...

Wow!! So much good stuff, yet sooo not enough! Can't wait to see more.

Stephanie Lynn Photography said...

Holy Smokes... have you slept??

Caroline Ghetes said...

Hey Cheyenne! Great job on all of them (but especially the one of Thomas and his guys) LOVE it! ; )

Rebeccajs said...

Thanks for the sneak peak...I have been trying so hard to be patient since I knew you were so busy.

I think I can wait a little bit longer now.:) Can't wait!

Holly Bush said...

um, i cant wait. for all of them. :)

Lauren K said...

Cheyenne I knew you were going to be busy the first time I ever saw your work. I think the world of you! :D

Jesse Fender said...

Wow! I am exhausted for you! Try to get some rest in between doing all of those sessions.