Hello and welcome to the blog! We are Cheyenne and Geoff Schultz and are wedding photographers in Charlotte, North Carolina. If you'd like to contact us about our photography, please e-mail me at cheyenne@lovetheschultzes.com with a subject line "The Schultzes". You can also check out our website at http://www.lovetheschultzes.com

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Savannah Bound

I always really enjoy going back to visit places that were special to my life at some point. Savannah, GA is no exception.

As I've mentioned on here before, Savannah is where I spent the best summer of my life - and coincidentally, is the summer that I met Geoff. Sometimes I wish we could move to Savannah - but then I suppose the excitement of being there would fade away. Everything about it just makes me feel happy inside - the spanish moss dripping from the massive trees, gorgeous squares on what seems like every corner, pralines (and many other things) from The Savannah Candy Kitchen, world's BEST pizza at Vinnie's, performers on River Street, great shopping on Broughton...I could go on and on.

Anyway - this weekend Geoff is going to a motion graphics conference there - and I get to come with! It's going to be great - perhaps I'll bring my camera and play tourist.....we'll see.

Here's a shot of a coffee house in a small town of another special place to me - Macomb, IL (where I went to grad school). I actually grabbed this one with my old (and now retired) point and shoot that would work when it felt like it.....while holding it out of the car window. Don't judge me.

:)



Don't forget! Check the blog tomorrow - Friday - at 9am to find out the winner of the Eye Candy Photo Challenge...and trust me...you're going to want to check!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I too dream of living in Savannah if for nothing else than the quirky squares... We received a stay at one of their B&Bs as a wedding gift - we'll have to get some insider's info from you guys when we go! Have fun!