Hello and welcome to the blog! We are Cheyenne and Geoff Schultz and are wedding photographers in Charlotte, North Carolina. If you'd like to contact us about our photography, please e-mail me at cheyenne@lovetheschultzes.com with a subject line "The Schultzes". You can also check out our website at http://www.lovetheschultzes.com

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Real Change Campaign

Sorry for the slack blog post, but I'm swamped with work right now. I'm sitting here wondering how in the world I will get everything done, as my to-do list is incredible. Sigh.

Anyway, a new series at Elevation started this past Sunday - "The Real Change Campaign"...check out the bumper that Geoff did for it (I think this is my new favorite song, by the way).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

uh... SLACK blog post... i think this is probably the coolest post you've EVER posted...just my personal opinion though... ;)