Hello and welcome to the blog! We are Cheyenne and Geoff Schultz and are wedding photographers in Charlotte, North Carolina. If you'd like to contact us about our photography, please e-mail me at cheyenne@lovetheschultzes.com with a subject line "The Schultzes". You can also check out our website at http://www.lovetheschultzes.com

Friday, August 14, 2009

Julie and Jason - Married - Part One



Julie's going to kill me, but I can't help myself - I have to split her wedding into two blog posts.....I've been horrible at narrowing my favorites down lately!

Julie and Jason's wedding day in Raleigh was HOT. And SUPER humid. But other than the weather, it was a fantastic day. After shooting both their engagement pictures and her bridal portrait, we couldn't wait to shoot this wedding.





I am loving the elegance of these photos - Julie is SO. FREAKING. GORGEOUS. I should go back and count how many times I've already said that on this blog since first shooting her.





Pink wedding shoes?! Yes please! If I had it to do over again, I would totally get me some hot, colored shoes for my wedding day.







The wind gets knocked out of me every time I see this. I mean it.





annnnddddd.....I love the ties. Yes, I do.





They chose to do a "First Look", so we were able to have a lot of time for all pictures prior to the ceremony.



























Coming up - Julie and Jason's ceremony and reception. :)

10 comments:

Stephen Torrence said...

Cheyenne, These pictures are amazing!! I love the one inside the church where the groom is kissing the bride!

Holly Crawford said...

beeeeeeeeeeeeautiful. :)

Maddie Stough said...

oh cheyenne!i love just getting your blog in my RSS feed! it brightens my day to see your wonderful work!

missjulierae said...

Are you kidding me? Two blog posts means more pictures!!!! These are awesome. Please pause while I call everyone I know :)

Jessica L Sack said...

First, this is one of my favorites BY FAR. Second, the bride's comment made me laugh out loud... Must've been fun!

Tracy (Serendipity Images) said...

These are absolutely gorgeous! Can't wait to see part 2! =)

Caroline Ghetes said...

Cheyenne, great images! Love the colors and I am going to agree with you on that b&w portrait of her. It's just stunning!

Bobbie said...

ohmygoodness! She is beautiful!! Fabulous pictures!! Can't wait to see the rest...

brionyskerjance said...

absolutely gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

no shocker that all these detail pics are blown out of the water - awesome. ya'll rock. i'm glad we're friends :)