Hello and welcome to the blog! We are Cheyenne and Geoff Schultz and are wedding photographers in Charlotte, North Carolina. If you'd like to contact us about our photography, please e-mail me at cheyenne@lovetheschultzes.com with a subject line "The Schultzes". You can also check out our website at http://www.lovetheschultzes.com

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Allison and Matt - Engaged - Charlotte Wedding Photographer



Can I just tell you how much we are looking forward to Allison and Matt's wedding next May? Oh yes, we are. :)

Allison and Matt are actually from my home state of California - right close to where I grew up...Walnut Creek, CA. IN FACT, Walnut Creek is where my mom used to drive me to see my allergist as a kid. Okay, that's kind of a boring fact, but I was excited for the connection nonetheless. :)

We shot their session up at Jetton Park in Lake Norman - GORGEOUS park...so gorgeous that I'm going to have to go back there - and I'm not even particularly a park type of girl. :)

Before we start shooting, I always tell our couple's that the more flirty they are, the more they play around and just have fun together, the better their pictures will turn out. Let me tell you - Matt is a crack up....not only did he have Allison giggling for the whole time, but he had me laughing behind my camera for most of the session too.....excellent work, Matt. :)



Cutest dress ever, right?







GORGEOUS, no doubt.





I LOVE this shot - mostly because of the way her hair is blowing - gorgeous, I tell you!



When Allison and I were planning for her engagement session she had told me that she wanted pictures that showed her and Matt laughing, being goofy together. I'm thinking that the two of them frolicking in the sunlight together pretty much pulled that off.







You guys are freaking cute. :)



Now, I know this shot won't suit everyone's taste. But seriously....I'm like REALLY loving it. So much, in fact, that I wish it were Geoff and I in the picture so I could blow it up and put it in my living room. Maybe I'll just do it anyway. :)







This is a favorite, for sure.



Thanks you too! Let's do dinner soon! :)

2 comments:

brionyskerjance said...

love her dresses! so cute. the sign pic is adorable...along with all the others. my fave is the hair blowing pic!

Lauren K said...

oh Cheyenne, I just love this session and just love you!!! :D Fabulous job my friend. When I move up there we have to get together!!