Hello and welcome to the blog! We are Cheyenne and Geoff Schultz and are wedding photographers in Charlotte, North Carolina. If you'd like to contact us about our photography, please e-mail me at cheyenne@lovetheschultzes.com with a subject line "The Schultzes". You can also check out our website at http://www.lovetheschultzes.com

Saturday, November 10, 2007

David and Lara - Engaged!



Geoff and I had a ton of fun with David and Lara for their engagement shoot....I laughed A LOT....especially when we made David pretend to be a dog (see last picture). The four of us spent a little over an hour at The Green in Uptown Charlotte. Lara told me that right before the pictures she almost went and got her hair chopped off - I'm sure it would have been cute, but I'm so glad she didn't....I love her long hair! Makes me miss mine. :(

I met David through Geoff - they went to SCAD together, work at the same studio, AND were roommates for a year before we got married. I first met Lara shortly after Geoff moved to Charlotte - the four of us went on a double date to Carrabas - I liked her immediately. :)

Editing these were especially fun, as I recently purchased the Totally Rad Actions. And yes, they ARE totally rad.

G-off and I can't wait for July...road trip to Virginia! Looking forward to shooting your wedding, guys!
















No comments: