Hello and welcome to the blog! We are Cheyenne and Geoff Schultz and are wedding photographers in Charlotte, North Carolina. If you'd like to contact us about our photography, please e-mail me at cheyenne@lovetheschultzes.com with a subject line "The Schultzes". You can also check out our website at http://www.lovetheschultzes.com

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Sara's Bridal Portraits



Now that Sara is a married woman, I can post her beautiful bridal portraits!

Sara and Erick were married this past Saturday evening in Lugoff, South Carolina (close to Columbia). Of course I cry at every wedding, but this one pierced my heart (in a good way) even more than usual. These two are the best - so genuine, so sweet....so perfect for each other. The ceremony was so touching - my favorite moment being when Erick saw Sarah at the end of the aisle walking toward him....the look on his face was priceless.

Congrats you two....I hope you are enjoying your surprise location honeymoon. I heard it's somewhere with turtles - that's all I know! :)

























No comments: