Hello and welcome to the blog! We are Cheyenne and Geoff Schultz and are wedding photographers in Charlotte, North Carolina. If you'd like to contact us about our photography, please e-mail me at cheyenne@lovetheschultzes.com with a subject line "The Schultzes". You can also check out our website at http://www.lovetheschultzes.com

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Kimber and Matt - Engaged!



My first horse shoot! Actually, it was the engagement shoot for Kimber and Matt who are getting married in less than one month on October 6th. They wanted to be sure to include their beloved horses - Adonai's Gift and Lacota - who were very well behaved and seemed to enjoy getting their picture taken.

I really had a great time capturing Matt and Kimber as a couple and have enjoyed getting to know them better. They were both so sweet to each other. Plus, these two are extremely photogenic...I ended up with a ton of great images to choose from.

Geoff and I can't wait to shoot their wedding next month - it's at an Arabian horse farm...should make for some more great shots!





















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

um, amaaaazing

Janell said...

Your photographs are awesome...I wish you were in Ohio because you would be hired!!! I am getting married on an Arabian Horse farm too!!! I can't wait to see your follow ups!!!