Hello and welcome to the blog! We are Cheyenne and Geoff Schultz and are wedding photographers in Charlotte, North Carolina. If you'd like to contact us about our photography, please e-mail me at cheyenne@lovetheschultzes.com with a subject line "The Schultzes". You can also check out our website at http://www.lovetheschultzes.com

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy Halloween!



I swore I would never be one of those people who bought my dog clothes and dressed it up in costumes. Clearly, I've compromised this vow severely...but I don't care. I couldn't resist the $8 pet pumpkin costume when I was shopping in Target last Saturday. Of course, Ellen is not the biggest fan of her Halloween costume, so we only put it on her long enough to get some pictures.







Tonight I had my Lifegroup over for pumpkin carving and cookie baking. I'd say both efforts were a success. One carving was deemed as the puking pumpkin - never had I seen one. Good job, girls! Thanks for the fun night and sorry you had to deal with constant Ellen lickings!







And finally, here's a couple family shots. :)




No comments: