Hello and welcome to the blog! We are Cheyenne and Geoff Schultz and are wedding photographers in Charlotte, North Carolina. If you'd like to contact us about our photography, please e-mail me at cheyenne@lovetheschultzes.com with a subject line "The Schultzes". You can also check out our website at http://www.lovetheschultzes.com

Friday, August 24, 2007

Weekend in Charleston



A couple of weekends ago I went down with my Lifegroup for my first ever trip to Charleston, South Carolina. It was a short trip, but it was great to see a bit of Charleston and spend time with the girls. And oh my gosh, was it HOT and HUMID. Sick. It was so gross.

Here are some of my favorites from the trip.





















We just happend to walk up as this couple was getting engaged - this is my favorite shot of her checking out her new ring as he grabs the champagne....cute!








You can see more of the trip HERE.

No comments: