Hello and welcome to the blog! We are Cheyenne and Geoff Schultz and are wedding photographers in Charlotte, North Carolina. If you'd like to contact us about our photography, please e-mail me at cheyenne@lovetheschultzes.com with a subject line "The Schultzes". You can also check out our website at http://www.lovetheschultzes.com

Monday, March 8, 2010

I'm back....many things to come...promise.

Well hello there world. :)

I know, I know....it's been two solid weeks of no blogging....more details on that at a later point.

I have a lot of great things to share in the coming weeks - a wedding, an engagement session, an actual engagement, a couple bridal portraits, some life happenings, and....finally....our new blog! Yes, it's true....it's finally happening. Stay tuned.

For now, I leave you with a little preview from the engagement Geoff and I shot a couple of days ago.

7 comments:

Ginny said...

I love the one of them jumping. So cute!!

Unknown said...

AWESOME....glad to see you on the blog. I am sure I am not the only one missing your talents!

Karen / MOM

amy free said...

Fun fun stuff ahead! Can't wait to see the blog :)

wedding photography stirling said...

Good stuff. I like all but specially the wedding ring attract the most.

Derek said...

Love it! The one of them jumping is superb

South Charlotte orthodontist said...

I love the photo of the couple jumping. It shows true exhilaration

Glasgow Wedding Photographers said...

really loving the colour in those photos, has a 1970`s feel.